Powerlight Studios in the Media
Dani and Powerlight Studios have been featured in print and on broadcast TV, visit the links below to see more:
- Straight from Which Horse's Mouth?
- Works of Heart Fill Gallery, Art of Autism, March 23rd, 2013
- The Genius of Autism 2012, The McCarton Foundation, New York City.
- Pasadena-area girls try out for 2013 Rose Parade Royal Court in record heat
- Love That Dog Hollywood Kids 09/01/12, Lauren Dair Owens and Sam Lant joined Addie Daddio in hosting Dani Bowman, Zach Callison, Madison Curtis and the musical group Mo Zaik.
- KUSI San Diego, "Day 3 Comic-Con Coverage", Dani with Mr Raindrop at 1:18. Mr Raindrop Animated by Powerlight Studios
- Ventura County Reporter, "On the Spectrum: Art and Autism", July 19th, 2012
- Film school for autistic kids from military families. Dani at 1:34
- ASIFA's Spring Animation Festival a Hit
- Korea Daily, May 29th, 2012, Autistic Artist and Activist
- Autism Brainstorm Interview
- Toon Boom News Summer 2012. or Click Here to Jump Directly to Article
- Amazing Kid for May 2012, "Danielle Bowman, Amazing Animator!"
- Click Here for Crescenta Valley News Article, "Weekend Fund Raiser to Benefit Autistic Kids"
- Golden Goody Award Awarded to Dani Bowman Coverage
- Mention on KFI Radio
- Click Here for CBS2 Story Featuring Joey Travolta
- Clink Here for Channel 3 Story about Powerlight Studios
- ToonBoom Fall 2011 Newsletter, Schools on Board
- Raising CEO Kids, November, 2011.
- Rancho Cordova News ABC News 10
- La Canada Valley Sun, "Teen launches animation company", November 16, 2009
- La Canada Valley Sun, "A Teen Draws Up Big Plans", February 9th, 2011